Make-up brushes are one of the most important personal care tools for women, which they must take special care of, and keep them clean at all times. Usually, brushes are a breeding ground for bacteria, and therefore neglecting to clean them will lead to the transfer of these bacteria to the surface of the skin, causing harmful side effects. Besides maintaining the integrity of the skin, cleaning makeup brushes regularly protects them from damage and abrasion; This includes saving money.
Most makeup artists recommend cleaning makeup brushes daily, especially those used for applying foundation and blush brushes. To the naked eye, it may seem that the brushes do not need to be cleaned, but once they are placed in the cleaning solution, you see what you do not expect; It will remove a host of dirt, impurities, and oils from the brushes.
When choosing a cleaning solution, you will find yourself in front of a wide range of cleaning materials for makeup brushes, most of which are made of chemicals that have harmful side effects on the brush on the one hand, and the skin on the other. So, the best cleaning materials are those made from natural household materials, and this is what we will learn about in this article.
How to make a natural makeup brush cleaner:
- Half a cup of ethyl alcohol.
- Two tablespoons of baby shampoo.
- One tablespoon of any oil (olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil)
- A cup of distilled water.
- In a clean bottle, put all these ingredients in the order listed in the recipe, then start shaking the bottle until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Each time the solution is used, shake the bottle until the mixture is homogeneous.
how to use:
- In a small bowl, put an amount of the previous cleaning solution (a quarter of a cup).
- Put the brushes in the bowl and leave them for 5-10 minutes.
- Then we wash the brushes well with clean water.
- Leave the brushes to dry before use.