Do you suffer from some sensitive areas? Are you looking for a proven natural way to whiten the sensitive area?!،
Here’s a soap blend to whiten the delicate area, which is easy to prepare and can be done at home.
How to make soap to bleach the sensitive area
♦ Soap mix ingredients to whiten sensitive area:
* Milk Yoko soap
* Laurel soap
* Olive oil soap or soda soap
* 2 cups rose water
* Cup of water
* Teaspoon sweet almond oil
– How to prepare the soap mixture:
* Spread Yoko soap, Laurel, olive oil or soda.
• Put the grated soap in a small saucepan to a boil, then add two cups of rose water.
* Stir well over the fire so that it does not burn, and after melting add a glass of water and stir well.
• Remove the pan from the heat, add a spoonful of sweet almond oil and stir well, until creamy.
• Use the whitening soap mixture 4 times a week using it as an area massage cream
Sensitive area of the knees and elbows, so make circular movements for a quarter of an hour.
With the repetition of the cell you will notice the difference yourself, and you can use mix the soap to whiten the face but for
5 minutes and once a week, using an exotic loofah to massage the face and then rinse the face with lukewarm water.