for 16 servings
- 14 cups hot water(3.3 L)
- ⅔ cup fresh lemon juice(160 mL)
- ⅔ cup honey(225 g)
- 5 star anises
- 10 black tea bags
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 8 fl oz whiskey(235 mL)
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- Add the hot water, lemon juice, honey, and star anise to a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Turn the heat to high, cover, and warm until the water begins to steam, about 30 minutes.
- Add the black tea bags and let steep for about 8 minutes. Remove the tea bags and reduce the heat setting to warm.
- Add the lemons and whiskey. Stir to combine.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish with lemon wedges.
Join Our WhatsApp Group For Daily Updates