Young pimples appear in many areas of the body, especially the face and forehead, and these pills are in the form of small red bumps and may be filled with pus and fluid, and these pills occur mainly due to blockage of the sebaceous glands in the skin, or excessive secretion of oils, as well as These pills can appear in the forehead area due to hormonal disorders or bacterial growth and lack of attention to facial hygiene, and there are many ways in which these pills can be treated and prevented, which we will learn about later in detail.
Causes of forehead pills
There are many reasons that lead to the appearance of pimples in the forehead or forehead area, and it is necessary to know the reason behind the appearance of pimples in order to get away from it to get rid of these pimples, and in the coming lines we will talk about the most important of these reasons in some detail.
Skin contact with hair products
Many ingredients in hair products can lead to the appearance of acne on the forehead, so it is necessary to make sure to clean the hair well from the front to get rid of the remnants of shampoo, oils and creams that may lead to clogging the pores in this area and thus the appearance of pimples.
No peeling of the skin
People usually get rid of dead skin cells in the cold months when the skin is flaky and dry, but it is no less important in the summer, when exfoliating the skin and getting rid of dead skin cells that occurs due to exposure to the sun, sweat and makeup, because the accumulation of dead skin may cause Pores are clogged and the skin is constantly exposed to acne and infections, especially in the forehead area.
The heat of the sun can aggravate acne on the forehead because sweat produces an excessive amount of oil, which causes inflammation. Also, exposure to the sun for a long time may cause other skin problems such as enlarged pores and darkening of the skin as well as wrinkles, premature aging and facial lines.
Not paying attention to facial hygiene
Not paying attention to the cleanliness of the face by using the appropriate type of lotion or exfoliating the layers of dead skin may lead to the appearance of acne, especially in the face area, because the accumulation of oils and fats may lead to clogged pores, bacteria growth and the appearance of grains
appearance of acne, especially in the forehead area, as a sunscreen that contains a large proportion of oils can lead to clogged pores and the appearance of pimples, so it is best to choose a water-based or gel-based sunscreen. Especially for people with oily skin.
Where some birth control pills may lead to acne in the forehead, but even the natural hormonal fluctuations that come with age can cause the appearance of a large number of acne, whether in women or men, and this type of acne can be treated by using treatment topical or oral
The presence of a large proportion of sugars in the diet
Eating a lot of sugars in the diet can lead to the appearance of a lot of acne in the forehead area, as sugars, especially processed ones, lead to an increase in the secretion of oils in the skin and clogged pores, which leads to the appearance of acne.
The danger of cracking the forehead
Popping or touching the face pimples can lead to the exit of the liquid and microbes inside it and the transmission of infection and pills to other places in the face such as the chin and cheeks, and cracking the face pills can also leave traces and marks where the pills are located, and this can lead to the appearance of scars that do not go away. Easily.
forehead acne treatment
The pimples that appear in the forehead area can be treated by using some methods, the most important of which are the following:
- Use of anti-seizure medications such as topical medications such as salicylic acid medications as well as retinol and benzoyl peroxide as well as oral medications.
- Use medications that contain cortisone because it works to reduce inflammation and swelling caused by acne.
- Take antibiotics.
- Take the birth control pills prescribed by your doctor if your acne is caused by a hormonal problem.
- Use antiandrogen medications under the supervision of a physician.
- Laser therapy in medical clinics.
- Use a chemical peel.
- Use of steroid injections.
Best home remedies for forehead acne
There are some home methods through which forehead acne can be treated, and the most important of these methods are the following:
- Use aloe vera gel.
- Use tea tree oil or lavender oil as they have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that cause acne.
- Apply lemon juice or lemon oil as an antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Use garlic on the pimples.
- Use jojoba oil on the place of grain
How do I avoid getting pimples on the face?
There are some ways by which you can avoid the appearance of pimples on the face, and the most important of these are the following:
- Wash the face using an appropriate type of cleanser.
- Exfoliate the face using the appropriate type of exfoliator.
- Remove makeup before bed.
- Use an appropriate sunscreen.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid touching the face with the hands.