Do you want attractive, strong and healthy hair? You have to apply green tea mixtures for hair to get strong, long and attractive hair. Women with shiny and healthy hair look very attractive, in addition to that, strong and healthy hair enhances the beauty and personality of women, many women all over the world love to use chemical products to get healthy and strong hair, but these products may harm the hair, instead of using these products, you should To choose natural solutions, and green tea is the best choice for healthy hair. Green tea contains the ability to reduce psoriasis and dandruff by reducing inflammation, in addition to that it softens hair roots and promotes hair growth.
The Department of Dermatology, Seoul National University, College of Medicine conducted research that indicated that green tea has the ability to promote hair growth, and here we present some easy and amazing green tea mask recipes.
green tea mixture for hair
(1) Hair mask with mustard powder and green tea
Green tea hair mask is useful in restoring the shine and freshness of hair. This mask is very effective for promoting healthy hair growth as it is a powerful source of vitamin C / E and polyphenols. Mustard powder is a wonderful natural remedy that prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth, Vitamin A present in mustard powder is a good natural remedy for split ends, dryness and damaged hair and hair follicles, and Vitamin E present in it is an antioxidant factor, treats oily and prevents hair loss and protects from external influences also. It is loaded with fatty acids which are good for dry hair and effectively restores and moisturizes thin, brittle as well as weak hair.
We will need:
2 tablespoons of fresh green tea
1 tablespoon of mustard powder
1 egg yolk
- Mix all the previous ingredients until we get a creamy paste. You can add more green tea if the mixture becomes too thick.
- Cover the hair well with this mixture until it permeates, then cover the hair with a cap or a cap and leave for 15 to 25 minutes, then rinse well with shampoo.
- This treatment should be used 3-4 times a week to get thick, long and luxurious hair.
(2) Coconut oil and lemon mask with green tea for hair in
general, green tea works effectively in promoting hair growth because it contains antioxidants, moreover, it removes dandruff very well, lemon is a household power of vitamin C that makes hair longer and stronger, in addition, The anti-fungal properties of lemon juice fight dandruff caused by fungi and provide treatment for any other scalp infections.
- Lemon juice has acidic properties that work in an amazing way in preventing dandruff and removing accumulated cells and dust, as well as unwanted buildup from hair and scalp. Hair related problems, how do you make this mask from green tea for hair? Follow these instructions below:
You will need
2 tablespoons of green tea,
4 tablespoons of coconut oil, and
- First take a lemon and remove the outer skin, then put the peel of the lemon with the addition of some green tea leaves in a kettle and let it boil for some time.
- Add coconut oil to the previous mixture and let it boil for a few minutes, then leave the mixture to cool for some time.
- Now take a piece of cloth and dip it in this mixture and massage it on your scalp and hair strands
- Wait for 45 minutes and then rinse your hair using your regular shampoo.
- Repeat this mask no more than 3 times a month
(3) Green tea mask with olive oil, garlic and cloves for hair
Basically green tea is very useful in protecting the hair from the damage of harsh chemical products, garlic is packed in preparations such as calcium and zinc like various other minerals, in addition to that, its properties in killing bacteria and germs help in the fight against various types of infections bacterial
- Moreover, garlic contains a compound called selenium that helps fight cancer cells and improves the flow of hemoglobin in the blood. Last but not least, garlic helps prevent hair loss and promotes hair growth as well. Olive oil contains antioxidants that make hair healthy and soft. It also acts as one of the A natural conditioner that moisturizes and nourishes the scalp and makes hair look shiny and soft. The onion in this mask is a home-available powerhouse of important vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, B6, calcium, magnesium, germanium, and potassium. It also contains a high percentage of sulfur, all of which are very essential for hair.
You will need:
1 chopped onion
2 tablespoons of green tea
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Some cloves of garlic
- Grind the chopped onion, garlic and cloves at first and add a teaspoon of cumin powder to the mixture, then add green tea to the paste.
- Then add olive oil and mix all the ingredients well to get a smooth paste.
- Put this paste on the scalp and massage it well, then leave it for some time, then wash the hair with lukewarm water. This mask is very useful and makes the hair healthy and strong.
(4) Green tea mask for hair with honey
Basically green tea is very useful in removing all hair-related problems, honey is full of therapeutic elements, and has an amazing effect in making hair strong and healthy as well, and recent studies have shown that honey has proven to be useful in maintaining the health of the scalp and increasing growth Hair because of its antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties, which is why this hair mask is one of the best masks for hair and makes hair shiny and beautiful as well.
You will need:
A few green tea leaves,
1 tablespoon of honey,
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Take a cup of boiling water and put some green tea leaves in it and put it in a bowl, then add honey and coconut oil, mix the ingredients well.
- Massage these ingredients into the scalp and hair well, leave for 30 minutes, and then rinse the hair.
(5) Green tea hair mask with eggs Green
tea makes hair beautiful and shiny, eggs contain vital minerals and vitamins, and deficiency in some vitamins can lead to hair problems such as brittle hair, excessive hair loss, and eggs contain fatty acids that provide deep nourishment to hair, and moreover It contains lecithin, which maintains the integrity of the hair and scalp.
Eggs contain vitamins such as vitamin A, B, D as well as E, vitamin A helps promote hair growth and reduces hair loss, while vitamin E will make the hair texture softer and nourish it well, how do you make this green tea mask at home? .
Here are the easy steps to follow:
You will need:
a few green tea leaves
- Boil a cup of water, then add some tea leaves to it, and after it boils for some time, add eggs and let it boil a little while stirring well, then add 2 bags to it.
- of tea powder in this liquid, and finally mix these ingredients well.
- After the mixture cools down, apply it to your hair and with your fingertips, massage the paste into the scalp
- Head in a circular motion in one direction, and leave on hair to dry for 30 minutes.
- After that, wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo. Repeat this process twice a week to get shiny and vibrant hair.
(6) Simple green tea hair mask
As you know, green tea is very rich in antioxidants that prevent hair loss and promote its growth. Here is a recipe for making a green tea hair mask at home:
What you will need:
some green tea leaves
Prepare green tea and massage the scalp with it, leave for an hour, then rinse with cold water. Repeat this process regularly for several weeks