Consuming honey like this is paralyzing and killing!

Honey, whose taste is quite loved, which has become the indispensable of breakfast, is known for its health benefits.


Honey can strengthen the immune system due to the antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in its content, speed up the healing of wounds and relieve cough. However, it is important to pay attention to the amount of consumption.


Excessive consumption of honey can cause a high intake of sugar. Increased sugar consumption may increase the risk of type 2 diabetes.


In addition, high sugar consumption can lead to serious health problems such as obesity and cardiovascular diseases.


Apart from these, as with everything else, if you consume honey incorrectly can have bad consequences.


Especially if you consume honey this way…


Do not consume honey this way!


Unprocessed or unpasteurized honey contains bacteria that may contain botulinum toxin. This toxin can cause food poisoning, especially in infants. It can even paralyze the respiratory muscles, leading to fatal consequences.


Therefore, giving honey to infants under one year of age should be avoided.



You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *