Black seed oil and its cosmetic secrets!
The black seed oil, known to us as black seed oil, is extracted from the seeds of the fennel flower. The flower is rich in phytochemicals and fatty acids, which are unique in nourishing the skin and fighting the germs that cause acne.
Therefore, this oil is one of the most important oils in the cosmetic field, and it is no less important than the famous oils such as olive oil and almond oil.
Here are some of the uses for this unique oil that will make you also include it in your skin care routine:
1. To cleanse the skin: Mix a spoonful of Nigella sativa oil + a spoon of honey + half of a mashed avocado, then put the ingredients on your skin for ten minutes, before rinsing your skin well. This will help you lighten and cleanse your skin.
2. A treatment for the skin: Mix one tablespoon of black seed oil + one tablespoon of rosehip seed oil + one tablespoon of camellia oil. Apply the mixture to your skin, to get a flawless complexion.
3. To get rid of pimples: Mix one tablespoon of honey + two drops of black seed oil. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it for a quarter of an hour, then rinse your face with lukewarm water. Finally, apply your moisturizer to your skin.
4. To purify the skin: Brush your skin with a mixture of one tablespoon of black seed oil + one tablespoon of sesame oil + two tablespoons of flour. Apply the ingredients to your skin for ten minutes, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Apply this morning and evening to help cleanse and detoxify your skin.
5. For fresh skin: Always rub your skin with a mixture of olive oil and black seed oil for smoothness and freshness of your skin, and you can also add black seed oil with almond oil to remove dark spots.
6. To reduce wrinkles: Mix black seed oil + egg white. Apply the ingredients to your skin, leave them for twenty minutes or until you feel tightness in your skin, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
7. Cracked skin: Apply a mixture of olive oil, black seed oil and almond oil to cracked areas, such as feet, to help soften your skin and protect it from cracks.