Many natural materials, such as herbs, vegetables, and fruits, are beneficial for the skin and its freshness.
Many experts recommend using it in the composition of many facial masks. Today we have chosen for you a mint mask for the skin.
The most important properties of mint:
– It has a repellent effect for flatulence.
– Eliminates indigestion.
– Beneficial for cholera and diarrhea patients.
– It has a role in raising temperatures inside the body and causing sweating.
A homemade mint mask is the perfect thing to keep your skin healthy and beautiful and fresh.
Therefore, you will definitely love to try a mint skin mask. Here are the ingredients and how to use:
– Glass bowl.
– A spoon of water.
– A spoon of lemon juice.
– A cup of chopped mint.
– Airtight container.
Steps to prepare a mint skin mask:
– Wash the cucumber, cut it into pieces and put it in a blender until it becomes smooth and paste.
Then put this mash in a bowl, and add water to it.
– Measure half a cup of cucumber paste and put it in a microwave bowl.
Then add lemon juice and leave it in the microwave for 4-5 minutes.
– Add mint leaves to the cucumber paste and stir well for 5 minutes.
– Leave the mint and cucumber mask until it cools.
– Transfer the contents of the bowl and store it in a cool, dry place, or in the refrigerator. Then put the mask on your face.
Madam, use the mint mask several times over the course of a month
You will notice the difference in your skin, both therapeutically and aesthetically, and tell us the results.