The benefits of beetroot for the skin are numerous, which make you keen to eat it, as well as to benefit from beet recipes for the skin permanently. Beets are one of the wonderful vegetables that are used in many kitchens and recipes around the world. And beets contain many important vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the health of the body in general, and it also has some medicinal properties and many benefits for hair and skin as well. Most of the benefits of beets for the skin are due to the presence of a large amount of vitamin “C”, which provides many beneficial things for the skin, such as:
- Fighting signs of aging on the skin.
- Acne Treatment.
- Help restore skin radiance.
- It acts as an antioxidant.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Beets and beet juice offer many wonderful benefits for the skin, which include the following:
Beets contain a high percentage of vitamin C, which is beneficial for the skin as it helps to get rid of signs of aging and aging such as wrinkles. Many researches and medical reports indicate that vitamin “C” has a wonderful effect on skin cells, as it helps to renew skin cells and get rid of signs of aging due to its antioxidant properties, and it also helps in the synthesis of collagen, which helps increase elasticity. In addition, it plays an important role in the treatment and disposal of dry skin.
Vitamin C in beets acts as an anti-inflammatory, so it can be used and relied upon in treating some conditions such as acne. According to a 2018 study, vitamin C is often used with other acne treatments such as antibiotics and zinc, so eating beets in a salad or drinking beet juice may help you get rid of acne very effectively. .
You can also use beets topically on acne to get rid of acne faster, as follows:
- Put 2 cups of beet juice in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of curd to it.
- Mix the two ingredients together well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water, and use this remedy twice a week to help get rid of acne.
According to a 2013 study, vitamin C has been used in the treatment of hyperpigmentation in the skin due to its ability to reduce the formation of the pigment melanin. Beets help with this because of their vitamin C content, which works very effectively to get rid of excess melanin.
Dark circles and puffy eyes are one of the most common problems that many people around the world face. But fortunately, you can get rid of dark circles that appear around the eyes and get a better appearance for your eyes and face using beets, as beets act as a wonderful antioxidant that has a skin tonic effect. Using beets topically on dark circles will not only make you get rid of dark circles, but will also make you get rid of the signs of stress that appear around your eyes. And you can rely on the following recipe to get rid of dark circles:
- One teaspoon of beet juice with 2-3 drops of almond oil, and mix them well in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture under the eyes and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face after that with cold water.
If you suffer from chapped lips or chapped lips, beets are the solution. Beets help make your lips look naturally gorgeous and attractive, and they also give the lips a natural red color. And you can rely on the following recipe to get rid of chapped lips.
- Put a quantity of beet juice on your lips, leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it with water.
- You can also mix grated beets with sugar and use it after that to exfoliate your lips and get rid of dead skin and dark spots that are formed due to tea, coffee and smoking.
Many people suffer from the problem of dry skin, which causes peeling and makes the skin look not good, but you can rely on beets to get rid of dry skin in an easy, natural and safe way.
- You just need to put a little beet juice on the skin and leave it to dry on the skin before taking a shower. This wonderful solution is an ideal solution to get rid of dry skin, especially in the winter season.
- You can also add milk to beet juice and mix them together well and then use the mixture on the skin, as milk acts as a wonderful and natural moisturizer for the skin, which increases the effect of beets on dry skin.
Beet is one of the vegetables with a wonderful and distinctive taste, which is preferred by many people around the world. You can eat beetroot pieces and add them to your salad dish, and you can also drink beet juice to get its wonderful benefits for the body. In addition, you can apply beet juice directly on the skin to get rid of some common and annoying skin problems such as acne, signs of aging, dark circles, and others