At home, learn how to make sweet hair removal
Sometimes in order to pamper yourself, you go on a trip to the beauty salon to use sweet hair removal . It often happens and you wait a lot for your appointment. If you want to skip going to the beauty salon and try to use sweets to remove hair at home on your own, this is a simple recipe that helps you do that.
Components of the method of sweet hair removal with pictures:
- 1 cup of granulated sugar is approximately 250 mg.
- 1 cup of honey (250 mg).
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Waxing methods for removing excess hair:
Method 1-2 making wax:
Dissolve the sugar in a medium-sized pot with a small amount of water, add sugar and cook on medium and high heat without stirring, just a swirl appears and the sugar begins to caramelize and this smell is very delicious.
Stir the lemon juice and honey together with a wooden spoon well and you must be careful because a lot of foam will occur and it will be very hot.
- Keep stirring until you get a cohesive mixture like pancake batter. If the mixture is too thick, you can add 1 tablespoon of water until you get the right consistency of the mixture.
- Leave it to cool down a bit before using it. And if you want to use it at a later time, you can leave it in the refrigerator for a while and warm before use.
Method 2-2 Using wax:
1. Check the length of hair you wish to remove. The ideal length of hair should be between 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch (3 mm – 6 mm) long.
- If your hair is very short, you should not use the sweetener as it will be unable to remove hair from the roots.
- And if the hair is very long, you may face great difficulty in removing it.
2. Prepare strips of fabric. If you don’t have strips already, you can cut or tear a cotton or linen shirt.
- And the problem of uneven edges must be settled and the edges must be sewed well with a sewing machine.
3. Put a little baby powder on the area you want to apply the wax to, as the baby powder absorbs oils and moisture from the skin and thus allows the sweet to stick to the hair.
4. Sweet application: Using a low or hanging piece of wood. And apply the home suite on the desired place. Apply the sweet in the direction of hair growth.
5. Pressing the piece of fabric on the suit, by taking a piece of cloth, and then placing it on the suit in the direction of hair growth.
6. Leave the sweet until it cools completely, and pull the sweet to flat, also to see if it sticks well enough.
7. Removing the strips: Try to keep your skin taut by pulling the skin from under the edge of the fabric and pulling the strip in another direction, which is the opposite of hair growth. And do it very quickly. And don’t pull it away at a 90-degree angle.
8. Store any leftover sweets in the fridge: They should keep for a few weeks in the fridge or a few months in the fridge.
Tips on how to make the sweet hair removal pictures:
- If you want to put the sweet in a visible area such as the face, you can apply cooling gel after finishing to reduce the resulting redness. And you can look at your face directly in the morning and you will see a clear result.
- If the sweet leaves any residue on your skin, then rinse the area with warm water and if this method does not work. You can boil water on the fire with the addition of 1 tablespoon of baking soda and leave the water until it cools and wash the area again.
- It is preferable to use a skin scrub, whether cream or loofah, about 2 days before using the wax.
- If the mixture was solid before using it, you can add it to the kettle again and heat it until it melts again.
Warnings in the way the sweet hair removal works, with pictures:
- Avoid reheating the sweet in the microwave, and heating the wax in the sweet unevenly..
- Be sure to test the temperature of the sweetener very carefully before applying it to the skin.