Apple Pie bake
for 4 servings
- 2 packs cinnamon roll, with icing
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk(120 mL)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 granny smith apples, diced
- 1 cup brown sugar(220 g), packed
- vanilla ice cream, as topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the cinnamon roll dough into 3 even strips, then cut those strip in 3 pieces, making 9 pieces total per cinnamon roll. Set aside the icing.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and extract, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, combine butter, apples, and brown sugar, cooking until sugar starts to caramelize, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon roll dough pieces evenly in a 9×9in (23 x 23cm) baking tray. Pour the egg mixture on top, followed by the apples. Drizzle the reserved icing on top.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with ice cream!
Join Our WhatsApp Group For Daily Updates