We offer you, ladies, effective natural recipes and their results are sure to whiten the skin and treat the effects of acne. Follow them with us:
Moroccan clay and yogurt mask for skin whitening
1. Mix the clay with yogurt, then gradually add the boiled potato water to it until it forms a smooth, well-mixed mixture. It is preferable to use a container of glass or wood instead of metal utensils to save the mixture so that the metal does not interact with the components of the mixture.
2. Leave the mixture in the pot for five minutes until it calms down, then with your fingertips take a piece of the yogurt-based clay mask and spread it on your face, starting from the chin area up to the forehead until it covers the face well except for the eye area and around the mouth.
3. Sit back, relax and leave the mask on your face for 5 minutes for sensitive skin, and 10 to 15 minutes for normal and combination skin.
4. Wash the face well with warm water to remove traces of the mask, then with cold water to close the skin pores.
5. Put an amount of rose water on a piece of cotton and wipe your face with it. For more hydration, apply a small amount of your favorite skin cream to your skin
Recipe for honey and lupine to treat acne scars:
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of bee honey + 2 tablespoons of fine lupine powder + 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Method: Mix the ingredients well until they become a paste, and put inside a sterile soft cloth mask for 20 minutes, then remove the mask gently and wash the face with warm water and medicated soap, then pass a piece of cotton moistened with rose water or lemon juice, then wash the face again with lukewarm water and dry it With a soft towel.