It is a skin condition that causes itching and inflammation. This condition may also cause dry, scaly, and red patches. Eczema is often called dermatitis. It is the most common type of eczema. This condition may disappear for a while but comes back. The exact cause of eczema is unknown but genetics and weak immunity. They may play a role. Many factors, including a change in weather, certain foods, or exposure to harsh products, can trigger this condition. Doctors may recommend some ointments and medications to control this condition, but you can follow some precautions to avoid symptoms, according to What was published by the “doctor-ndtv” website.
Eczema: Advice for dealing with the skin condition
1. Moisturize your skin properly, choose the product that suits your skin, apply it at least two or three times a day, it will also help reduce itching.
2. This condition can cause severe itching, but you should avoid scratching as much as possible. Use anti-itch cream as directed by your doctor. Cover the affected area or wear gloves at night to prevent itching.
3. Avoid using products with dyes and fragrances, always choose mild and natural soaps and other skin care products.
4. Stress is another factor that can aggravate this condition. Stay stress-free to fight the complications of this skin disease. Medicine and breathing exercises can help you cope with stress.
5. Weather changes also affect this condition negatively. Stay away from dust and uncomfortable fabrics. Follow a healthy diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables to avoid skin attacks.
6. Choose warm baths and add a small amount of oils to your bathing routine. This will help reduce itching. Moisturize properly after bathing.
7. Stay in touch with your doctor to understand which creams, ointments and medications to use and when.