Skip to content
7 Supplements Every Vegan Woman Needs
- Vitamin B12 : This vitamin converts carbohydrates into glucose, which contributes to energy production and reduces fatigue. However, the lack of this vitamin in your body increases the state of depression, which makes you feel constantly tired, lack of focus and lethargy.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency negatively affects the body’s absorption of vitamins A and C, which are responsible for the freshness and health of the skin. This deficiency will lead to dry skin, dark circles and inflamed pimples. Therefore, it is very important to get an adequate amount of this vitamin to rejuvenate cells and get fresh and clear skin.
- Iron: The lack of iron from your body causes you to become tired and tired, and also leads to brittle nails.
- Calcium: The lack of calcium in the body leads to a feeling of sadness. This nutrient works in the process of calming nerves and treating stress.
- Omega-3 : The lack of omega-3 from your body causes you to become depressed. In addition, it reduces your appetite, which leads to abnormal weight loss.
- Zinc: The lack of this nutrient in your body negatively affects your mood, and increases stress and fatigue.
- Iodine : The lack of this nutrient may lead to a feeling of tiredness and fatigue, as well as make your skin dry. In addition, this deficiency causes weight gain.