If you want to have shiny and radiant hair, the secret of this result is a hair cream bath. It is a thick layer of conditioner mixed with natural ingredients of your choice, and massage the hair and scalp well with this mixture. Hair cream bath also softens and promotes hair growth and really has a magical effect on your hair.
Thus, the hair cream bath is one of the basic tools for hair care because it is used in the treatment of various hair problems, including hair loss, oily hair, dry hair, and individual hair, because it is usually prepared from healthy natural ingredients. It is very easy to use after washing the hair. Put a quantity of cream bath on the scalp and massage well, then cover the hair with a warm towel and leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash the hair again. There are a number of ways to prepare a hair cream bath at home that you can prepare at home
We now offer you the most prominent ways to prepare a hair cream bath at home:
1. Shea Butter Cream Bath:
- 14 ounces shea butter, at room temperature.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- 1 small spoon of olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon castor oil.
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E.
Note: You can add approximately 30 drops of oils, depending on the length and quantity of your hair.
- This recipe does not use any preservatives that can harm the health of the hair. You may need to add 5-10 drops of grapefruit seed extract.
- Castor oil is great for skin and hair because it helps get rid of dry, brittle, damaged hair, as well as treat hair loss and dandruff.
- Olive oil is also nourishing and increases the strength and elasticity of the hair.
- You can mix these ingredients together and put it in an empty, airtight jar and use it when you need to apply a hair cream bath.
2. Kiwi Cream Bath:
We chose kiwi because it is a fruit rich in vitamin E and vitamin C, which helps prevent hair loss and is rich in essential minerals such as magnesium, zinc, and phosphorous, which stimulates the blood circulation activity of the scalp and thus increases hair growth. The kiwi contains copper, which helps the hair to maintain its color and prevent premature graying of the hair, in addition to the essential oils that will be used and provide the hair with nutrition and collagen to encourage it to sleep.
- 3 kiwi puree.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil.
- 1 tablespoon rosemary oil.
You can add another amount of your favorite essential oils, which are important to be useful for hair, and mix them together with mashed kiwi and put the mixture in a jar suitable for the amount you have with you.
3. Organic Cream Bath:
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup of sweet almond oil.
- 1 cup shea butter.
- 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil, you can choose between the following essential oils (rosemary oil, lavender oil, carrot seed oil, sandalwood oil).
Put all the ingredients together in a double boiler until the coconut oil and shea butter melt over a low heat. You can keep the mixture in the refrigerator until it hardens. This may take about 2 hours, after which it is whisked with an electric mixer to obtain an emulsified mixture and becomes usable after a few hours.
4. Shea Butter and Aloe Vera Cream Bath:
- 2 tablespoons of shea butter.
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 3/4 teaspoon jojoba oil.
- 3/4 teaspoon sweet almond oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon aloe vera gel.
- 1/8 teaspoon vitamin E.
- 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil (6 drops rosemary, 5 drops pannoug oil, 5 drops bergamot).
- Put the shea butter and coconut oil in a glass measuring cup and put it in the microwave until it melts for a few seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir well, then transfer the mixture to a suitable container with a lid.
- You can cool the mixture in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, and remove it from the refrigerator before use to leave it at room temperature.
- Take a small amount of this cream to use after washing the hair and leave it on the hair for 15-20 minutes and wrap the hair with a warm towel before washing it with lukewarm water and shampoo.
5. Ayurvedic Cream Bath:
A very simple recipe. All you have to do is mix a small spoonful of honey with a cup of full-fat milk and 2 tablespoons of conditioner. Massage the dry hair with this mixture after washing it and leave it for 15 minutes on the hair, wrapping the hair in a warm towel, then washing the hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
6. Avocado and Egg Yolk Cream Bath:
You can combine 1/2 an avocado with 2 egg yolks and 1 hanging conditioner. Combine all the ingredients together to mash the avocado well with the other ingredients and put them together in a bowl with a suitable lid and start taking a quantity of the mixture to apply it to the hair after washing it and leaving it on the hair for 15 minutes. 20 minutes before shampooing.
7. Yogurt and Olive Oil Cream Bath:
Many may hesitate before adding honey to the hair, but with some other ingredients a magical effect occurs, especially with mixing it with a little yogurt and olive oil, as they are elements that help improve the shape of hair again. Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1/4 cup of yogurt and apply these ingredients on wet hair and leave it for 20 minutes, then wash the hair and leave it to dry.
8. Shea Butter and Honey Cream:
- 2 ounces cocoa butter.
- 2 ounces shea butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon beeswax.
- 12 drops of lavender oil.
- 12 drops of lemon oil.
- Usually an ounce is estimated at about 1 teaspoon.
- Combine cocoa butter, shea butter and beeswax in a pyrex glass bowl with the wax and put them together in the microwave until the ingredients melt together.
- Then you can add the essential oils you have with you and stir well.
- Start by pouring the liquid mixture into a suitable container for it, storing it, and taking the appropriate amount for it during use to apply it to the hair and leave it on the hair for 20 minutes.
9. Coconut Cream Bath:
This mask is suitable to apply to the hair and is very simple by taking a piece of coconut cream and warming it between your hands with the application of few drops of essential olive oil and rosemary oil, then put the mixture on the hair and carefully wrap the hair with a warm towel for an hour, then wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
10. Strawberry and Olive Oil Bath Cream:
Prepare 1 cup of strawberries to mash them well and mix them with one egg yolk, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon conditioner. Mix the ingredients together until it becomes a completely creamy mixture. Apply part of the mixture to the hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Wrap the hair with a warm towel and leave it for 2 minutes before washing the hair. With shampoo and lukewarm water