Reasons responsible for attracting dust into the home
- Regular brushing of the pet causes dust, hair and fur to spread in the house, so it is advisable to take care of the pet outside the house, or in a place that is easy to clean, such as the bathroom.
- The loose fibers of the cloth contribute to the dustiness of the house, so it is necessary to get rid of the habit of throwing clothes on the ground, but it is important to put them in the laundry basket, as well as quickly fold them, arranging them in the cupboards and drawers, after washing and drying.
- It is useful to recycle magazines and newspapers regularly, or collect them outside, because paper attracts dust.
- Fabric blinds attract dust and dirt a lot, unlike metal or wood blinds that are easy to clean by using a vacuum cleaner, regularly.
6 ways to help reduce house dust
1. Windows and doors must be closed to prevent dust from entering the house, and room ventilation does not extend for more than a few minutes each day.
2. Committing to the habit of removing shoes before entering the house helps reduce the amount of dust circulating in it.
3. Plants distributed on the edges of windows or balconies filter dust and prevent it from entering the house, in addition to beautifying it with a natural green color.
4. The air purifier, when placed near the outside door of the house or the window, prevents the spread of dust in the house.
5. It is recommended to use a vacuum cleaner with a filter (or air filter), it traps dust and dirt safely inside the device and prevents it from being released back into the air.
6. It is recommended to take care of the upholstery, because dust and dirt collect on the fabrics, so it is recommended to clean them on a weekly basis.