Cream for your beauty, your eyes, made by your hand
Today, in the Woman Magazine, we present to you an eye cream made by your own hands. It is very healthy. You can make it at home. It is very easy to apply it day and night for puffiness and remove dark circles under the eyes. Apply it and tell us the results.
the components :-
Vitamin E capsule
A small box to fill the cream
1. Fill a small jar with 1 mm coconut and place it over steaming hot water for a few seconds until it starts to melt.
2. Take a vitamin E capsule and add it to coconut oil and mix them well.
3. Use a pick and mix it all together.
4. Put the cream in the refrigerator until it becomes well-coherent.
Benefits of vitamin E:
In terms of skin health and skin care, the benefits of vitamin E are numerous. In fact, skin care products that contain vitamin E have become an essential part of healthy skin care.
There are a variety of other benefits of Vitamin E for skin care:
Vitamin E products help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Vitamin E can help prevent age spots.
It reduces transepidermal water loss of the skin and strengthens the skin’s barrier function.
Keep your skin fresh with this cream
Moisturizing the skin is important to follow and maintain during the change of seasons that damage the skin and lead to dryness.
Therefore, we offer you a way to easily prepare a moisturizing cream at home, according to your beauty site.
¼ cup beeswax
¼ cup coconut oil or shea butter
½ cup almond oil
2 tablespoons cocoa butter 1
teaspoon vitamin E
15 drops of essential oil
A pot of boiling water
– Put the beeswax in a bowl and cut it into small pieces, then put it on the face of the bowl containing boiling water placed on a low heat, stirring until it melts
– Add coconut oil to the beeswax, stirring until it mixes, then add cocoa butter and vitamin E to the beeswax mixture with Stirring and then remove the pot from the fire.
– Add coconut oil to the beeswax mixture and beeswax drops and keep stirring.
– We leave the beeswax cream until it cools down and then we can use it.
Peppermint and cucumber oil to moisturize the skin
The skin needs continuous exfoliation and moisturizing, especially during the winter, so we offer you a mask of cucumber and mint to moisturize and exfoliate the skin.
Learn with us how to apply it in your home easily, according to the “care beauty” website.
Mint is one of the most important substances that are used in the composition of masks and exfoliators, for its effective ability to cleanse the skin, and the cucumber works to moisturize and treat the skin. All you have to do is bring a quarter of a cucumber, 3/4 cup of white sugar, 8 to 10 drops of peppermint oil. Cucumber is mashed until it becomes small pieces, sugar is added, then mint oil is added, and put it in an airtight container, then peel your skin with this scrub once a week, and you will notice the difference.