Oily skin can naturally affect anyone, regardless of age, gender or location
There are a myriad of factors that cause oily skin, including moisture, poor skin cleansing and exposure to cigarette smoke. There are also genetic causes.
While many others experience excess sebum production at some stage of their lives, such as adolescence. Pregnancy, menopause or taking birth control pills are especially prone to oily skin.
People with oily skin suffer from many problems. Especially since oily skin is more susceptible than other skins to allergies and skin problems.
Of course, there are many and well-known problems of oily skin, most notably excessive oily secretions. Acne, blackheads, shine and others that need a special and specific care routine to take care of and on top of it definitely permanent cleaning.
With the surrounding environmental factors, dust and dirt, in addition to makeup and excessive oily secretions, the owner of oily skin needs to do a deep and permanent cleaning of her skin.
But despite all that, and due to the sensitivity of excessive oily skin, there are also conditions and steps to follow to clean the skin, which are:
First, choose a mild cleanser that is suitable for your skin and a moisturizer that is free of oils, and free of perfumes so that it does not irritate your skin.1.
2. Completely avoid using hot water because it dries out your skin and destroys the beneficial oils in it. Also, cold water may not clean skin dirt well, so it is best to choose warm water to rinse the face with a foaming gel cleanser that contains salicylic acid for a perfect clean.
3. Many people think that toners are necessary to cleanse the skin. In fact, it is recommended to use toner only by those with oily skin, because it lowers the pH of the skin and eliminates dirt and oil. However, on the other hand, it may dry out the skin too much.
Toner with salicylic acid is an ideal option for people with oily skin.
4. It is very important that you apply a moisturizer to balance your skin. Choose a sunscreen that protects and moisturizes at the same time.
5. Make sure to apply a natural clay mask once a week to cleanse the skin and rid it of excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells.
6. Also, make sure to do a deep cleaning of oily skin weekly in order to get rid of dead skin cells that clog pores. You can do this cleaning at home by doing a gentle exfoliation. Use oatmeal to soothe and exfoliate the skin by gently scrubbing it.