Do you want to whiten the skin? What do you think of a mask recipe that achieves skin whitening easily, as every woman wants to have clear, white, bright skin, free from spots and tan, and for that, she spends a lot of money on skin whitening cosmetics, these preparations do not only cost a lot of money, But in the long run, it negatively affects the skin, as it is mainly chemicals. Now, using simple and inexpensive natural materials, masks can be prepared to whiten the skin, which give the same result achieved by cosmetics, but in a safe manner devoid of any harmful side effects.
Common natural ingredients to prepare skin whitening masks
- Egg whites Egg whites contain many vitamins and minerals, so they give the skin freshness and vitality, and help whiten the skin and unify the color of the skin.
- Almonds Almonds contain a lot of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, which make them a good nourisher for the skin, and an effective anti-wrinkle and signs of aging.
- Chickpea flour is useful for the skin in general as it acts as a cleanser, and oily skin in particular because it absorbs excess oils. In addition, chickpea flour is a good skin exfoliator that removes impurities and dead cells.
- Lemon juice Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C and citric acid, so it gives effective results when used for skin whitening. Lemon juice is also a cleanser and disinfectant for the skin, and anti-aging.
- Milk Milk contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin. Milk is a skin cleanser and disinfectant, a remedy for irritation and redness of the skin, and a bleach for dark spots and tan.
- All these ingredients except lemon are suitable for sensitive skin.
Preparing a skin whitening mask
This mask is able to whiten the skin from two to three shades, provided it is applied daily ten minutes before showering.
- 4 crushed almonds.
- spoonful of chickpea flour
- Milk spoon.
- spoon of lemon juice.
- In a bowl put the almond powder.
- Then we add chickpea flour.
- Then add to them a spoonful of milk, then a spoonful of lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients well until you get a thick paste.
- Put the paste on the face as a mask.
- Leave the mask for ten minutes.
- The face is then washed with cold water.
- Lemon will whiten the face wonderfully.
- Almonds will give your face vitality and a healthy glow.
- Milk will soften the face and reduce the pores.
- Chickpea flour will clean the face of impurities, and will resist the appearance of wrinkles.
- You can add a spoon of glycerin to the mask to treat dry face.
- Use the mask daily for effective results.
- After washing the face from the mask, it must be dried first, then use a toner and moisturizer.