Watercress salad with strawberries and pomegranate molasses … watercress salad are one of the best and most delicious recipes for salads that are easy to prepare at home, you can serve them alongside grilled chicken or meat as desired,
– Strawberry: 2 cups (cut in halves)
– Pomegranate: 2 cups
– Olive oil: three quarters of a cup
– Pomegranate molasses: a quarter of a cup
– Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
– Honey: 2 tablespoons
– Red vinegar: 2 A tablespoon
– salt: half a teaspoon
– black pepper: a quarter of a teaspoon
How to prepare
- To prepare the sauce: In a bowl, put the pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, honey, red vinegar and olive oil, season with salt and black pepper, and mix the ingredients until they overlap.
- In a serving bowl, put the watercress, strawberries and pomegranate seeds.
- Add the sauce to the watercress mixture, and stir the ingredients until they overlap.
- Give the power immediately.