Today, madam, we offer you a way to make a lotion for your hands to make them softer and whiten as well. Follow us to learn more details and share the results with us …
the ingredients :
• Big spoon of fresh lemon juice.
• Three teaspoons of glycerine.
• A teaspoon of filtered potato water.
• Ten drops of benzoin extract.
How to prepare :
Add lemon juice to glycerin, then add potato water to them.
– Then add the benzoin drop by drop and stir the mixture well.
Keep the product in a bottle, then shake it several times.
You can use the lotion several times a day.