for 2 servings
- 2 medium zucchinis, washed and trimmed
- 2 cups spinach(80 g)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves(40 g), plus more for garnish
- ½ cup pine nuts(60 g)
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese(25 g), plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil(60 mL), plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes(200 g), halved
- 2 slices prosciutto, torn or cut into bite-size chuncks
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- Use a spiralizer to cut the zucchini into zoodles. Add the zoodles to a serving bowl and set aside.
- Make the pesto: in a food processor or blender, add the spinach, basil, pine nuts, Parmesan, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Blend to desired consistency, adding more olive oil as needed.
- Scoop the pesto over the zucchini noodles, then add the cherry tomatoes and prosciutto. Toss until the zoodles are well-coated.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and garnish with basil and lemon wedges.