Marrow for hair does miracles for hair health, and the benefits of marrow for hair are numerous . Hair needs special attention and care for everyone who looks in the best condition, as hair affects many external and internal factors as well, and the best ways to care for hair are to use natural ingredients that work to nourish hair and treat damage and breakage, and one of these natural ingredients is bone marrow because of its There are many benefits to hair that we will explain to you in this article.
Bone Marrow :
Bone marrow is a spongy tissue found inside the bones of animals such as cows and sheep, and marrow can be obtained by cutting animal bones into small pieces and then boiling them for a long period of no less than six hours on low heat or in the oven until they begin to melt and float to the surface and are scraped Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until use.
Hair marrow benefits
1- The hair marrow provides it with the amino acids needed to build hair:
Hair is primarily made up of keratin protein, and the body uses many amino acids to build the keratin needed for hair. Bone marrow contains high levels of amino acids that help stimulate hair growth and make it thicker and stronger
2- Hair marrow helps fight follicle damage:
Bone marrow contains antioxidants that help fight free radicals that damage hair and cause the cells, proteins and DNA of hair. Free radicals also damage hair follicles, making hair more susceptible to damage and breakage, and thus bone marrow helps protect and treat hair from damage.
3. Marrow prevents age-related hair thinning.
With age, collagen production in cells decreases, and it is one of the main causes of hair loss over time. The bone marrow supplies the hair with the collagen needed to protect the hair from thinning and hair loss and helps improve hair growth.
4- Marrow helps slow hair graying:
With age, the cells begin to produce the melanin pigment that covers the hair in its natural color, and there are some factors that damage the cells that make melanin as well. These factors include poor nutrition, stress, stress and environmental pollutants. Bone marrow contains high levels of antioxidants that fight free radicals that cause cell damage, reduce melanin production, and cause hair graying.
The bone marrow also supplies the hair with various proteins and minerals that nourish the hair and protect it from premature graying. Thus, using bone marrow for hair helps prevent cell damage and prevent graying of hair associated with age and aging.
5- The marrow for hair: Grapes for hydration:
Bone marrow contains natural moisturizing properties that work to retain moisture inside the hair and prevent its evaporation for as long as possible, making the hair more moisturized and soft, especially for very dry hair.
6- Marrow to straighten hair naturally
The application of bone marrow helps to straighten the hair waves relatively, which makes the hair more beautiful and easier to style.
7- Marrow to increase hair luster:
Bone marrow makes hair more vibrant and shiny when applied topically, making hair look healthier and more beautiful.
8. Treating Common Scalp Problems:
Stimulates the bone marrow of blood circulation in the scalp, which helps to nourish the hair follicles and scalp with the necessary nutrients and thus prevent the emergence of many scalp problems such as itching, dryness and dandruff of the scalp.
9- Marrow for hair to increase length:
Stimulates the bone marrow of hair length, as it supplies the hair with nutrients and vitamins needed to increase hair length.
10- Protecting hair from external factors using hair marrow:
The bone marrow encapsulates the outer layer of the hair, making the hair more strong and durable, and this helps protect the hair from various external factors such as pollutants, dust and different weather conditions that include heat, cold, wind and humidity
How to apply bone marrow to hair:
- The hair should be cleaned well by washing the hair with shampoo and warm water.
- Hair should be left to dry completely naturally.
- Apply marrow oil in sufficient quantity according to the length, density and type of your hair, and if your hair is of an oily type, you should use a small amount of marrow, while if your hair is of a dry type, you should use a large amount of marrow to get the desired results as soon as possible.
- Massage the scalp and the ends of the hair well in circular motions for at least a quarter of an hour, focusing more on the areas of light hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and then expose it to the heat by sitting under a hair dryer or wrapping the hair in a hot towel.
- Leave the bone marrow mask on the hair for six hours, then rinse your hair well using shampoo and warm water.
- To get the best results, you should repeat this method once a week on a regular basis until you get the desired results.
- It is preferable to use bone marrow on hair during the day only, as leaving bone marrow on hair for long periods leads to hair loss and dryness.
- Hair should be covered well with a shower cap after applying bone marrow to the hair, to ensure optimal absorption of the hair marrow in the hair and to obtain the full benefits of the hair marrow.