cannabis oil is one of the oils extracted from the hemp plant, as it is extracted from these leaves through steam distillation in large quantities so that this oil is extracted, the original home of cannabis oil is in Central Asia, which is the country that then exported it to the rest of the world The countries of the world, and then many countries in the world have produced it themselves according to the demand for it. It is a thick oil that has a sticky texture and has a strong pungent smell and has a dark color. It is used in many aesthetic uses, whether for hair or in some perfumes or candles, as well as in Soap making, and today we will learn about its benefits for hair and how to use it.
Cannabis oil for hair
Hemp oil is one of the effective oils that have many benefits for hair, including the following:
Hair re-growth: Hemp oil contributes to re-growth of hair and getting rid of hair loss because it strengthens hair follicles and restores hair growth again due to the fatty acids in it.This oil also increases blood flow to reach the hair follicles and restore hair growth.Eliminates dandruff: Cannabis oil is one of the oils, if applied topically on the scalp, it eliminates dandruff and treats itching and itching caused by dandruff, in addition to that it eliminates the fungi that cause dandruff because it contains anti-fungal substances besides omega 2 and omega 9 that fight infections.Reducing hair loss: Cannabis oil increases cortisol in the body, which treats sleep difficulties and eliminates insomnia, which in turn plays a role in hair loss. Therefore, the use of cannabis oil on a regular basis addresses the problem of hair loss resulting from stress and excessive anxiety.Benefits of cannabis oil for hair growth
Cannabis oil works to lengthen hair by using the following recipe:
4 drops of cannabis oil.4 drops of aloe vera gel.A tablespoon of honey.egg yolk;1/2 banana1/2 of an avocado.
How to use
Whisk the egg yolks, honey , aloe vera gel , banana, avocado and eggs together until well combined.Distribute the mixture on the scalp using the fingertips and taking into account the massage.Leave the mixture long enough on the hair for 30 minutes, then rinse with cold water
When do cannabis oil results appear?
One of the advantages of cannabis oil is the speed with which the results of this oil appear, and thus the growth and increase in hair density will be noticed and the problem of hair loss will be eliminated.
Of course, the time for the results of cannabis oil for hair varies according to the number of times this oil is used and the ability of the body to benefit from the benefits of this oil.
Here are some tips to follow before using cannabis oil for hair:
- You should consult a specialist doctor before using this oil, because it may not be suitable for all groups.
- In the event of an increase in the rate of hair loss, a specialized doctor should be visited, because it may not be suitable for the person, or the loss may be due to other medical or psychological problems.
- If the cause of hair loss is a health problem, the use of cannabis oil for hair will not help, so the problem should be treated in the beginning.
- To get the best results from the use of cannabis oil for hair, it is recommended to use it for a period of at least 3 months in order to show good results.
All owners of oily hair can use cannabis oil, through the following:
- In the beginning the hair should be washed well with shampoo in the beginning.
- Massage the hair with cannabis oil well and leave it on the scalp.
- Or you can add some drops of cannabis oil to the conditioner used for hair to gain many benefits from it.
- This oil can also be placed on any cream or gel and used to grease the hair with it to add softness and vitality to the hair.
- It is also possible to rely on the use of cannabis oil capsules to obtain the amazing benefits of it for the hair.
Hemp oil contains many nutrients that contribute to strengthening hair and protecting it from breakage, including:
- element iron and zinc.
- Vitamin E.
- Some minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sulfur and others.
Despite the many benefits of this oil on the hair, some groups may suffer from an allergic reaction after using it on the hair and suffer from itching and scratching.
As for the side effects that appear from the use of this oil, they are represented in lack of appetite, diarrhea, fatigue and dizziness.
In the end, after getting to know cannabis oil for hair, this oil has many amazing benefits for hair, especially if it is used on a regular basis. This is why many hair care products are prepared from this oil, but with the need to stop using it if any side effects appear from its use