Eating three servings of vegetables a day, as recommended by health authorities, can be a challenge for many people, and one of the times of the day when they are often hard to eat is breakfast.
However, adding vegetables to breakfast can be easy and delicious, just learn how to combine foods, dare to try new recipes and serve dishes in a delicious way because everything is in your eyes!
So if you want to get away from the typical eggs with onions and tomatoes, today we present to you a very tasty and simple recipe that everyone will surely like:
green omelette ingredients
- 2 eggs
- handful of spinach
- salt to taste
- 1 bunch cherry tomatoes
- 1 piece of country cheese
The main ingredient in this dish is spinach. These are low in calories and high in water and fiber. Additionally, they provide a variety of nutrients, including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K1, iron, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
And don’t worry! You’ll find that adding them to eggs doesn’t significantly change the flavor and gives them a distinct, distinct color.
1. Mix eggs, spinach and salt
2. Add the mixture to a medium skillet (hot and greased) over medium-low heat.
3. Let the mixture cook well on one side and then flip it over.
4. When cooked on both sides, remove from pan and place on a plate.
5. Divide (mentally) the omelette in half and add cheese and tomatoes to one of them
6. Cover the stuffed half with the other half and enjoy!
You can also stuff it with other ingredients like chicken pieces or mushrooms