One of the reasons for the presence of large pores When you take a bath with hot water, your pores open and remain unlocked
This exposes it to dirt, makeup waste, and others
Another reason is when you make a steam bath for the skin and also cleanse it, it is left unlocked
Thus, the pores continue to expand, and here is the solution
Is wiping the face with lemon juice
Because it whitens and softens the skin, especially after bathing
After the steam bath, wash your face with ice water to close the pores immediately
How do I get rid of large facial pores?
Through regular daily care with astringent and moisturizing products…the natural elements suitable for these large pores include:
– Natural rose water (wipe the face with it after cleansing with natural cleansing milk)… twice daily – Mask with cucumber slices (organic farming)… or thin slices of lemon… or slices of raw potatoes… or… Pineapple…
Choose what suits you best… Or try to use it differently until you choose what suits you best… Apply the thin slices to clean skin…
About 20 minutes remain… Remove from face… Wipe face with orange blossom water or rose water… This mask can be used twice a week or more, depending on the result and benefit…
Natural masks to get rid of large pores, God willing
Starch mask to treat large pores
Starch mask is used to treat facial pimples, large pores, and sunburn, in addition to being a good skin cleanser.
* A tablespoon of starch
* A little warm water
* A little olive oil
How to use
* First paint the skin with olive oil, then mix the starch with water, then apply it to the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm, then cold water and dry with a soft towel. You can do this mask once a week and you will notice the wonderful result.
Tomato mask for oily skin
We all know that tomatoes are one of the best things to rely on to tighten the pores of the face due to their astringent effect on the skin.
* A tomato
* Peel of half a lemon
* A few drops of lemon juice
How to use
* Mash the tomatoes and add the lemon peel and juice.
* Place the mask on the skin for a quarter of an hour, then rinse with lukewarm water and dry