Cookies And Cream Bark
for 15 servings
- 40 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 ¼ cups white chocolate chip(585 g), melted
- ¼ cup chocolate chips(45 g), melted
- Place the chocolate sandwich cookies inside a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into small chunks.
- Add of the crush cookies to the melted white chocolate and mix it together.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, spreading in an even layer with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookies over the top.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the bark.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the bark from the freezer and break it into pieces.
Join Our WhatsApp Group For Daily Updates