Stay away from animal and local ghee, butter, cream and cream, and it is allowed to use ghee made from corn oil
* It is preferable to use olive oil, corn oil, or sunflower oil in cooking food, or add it to salads. It is preferable to avoid coconut oil, palm oil, and vegetable oils without specifying their type.
* The best types of meat: fish and chicken (without the skin), and it is advised to reduce fat meat in general and avoid fats in meat, and it is preferable to eat grilled or boiled meat (not fried), and it is recommended to avoid fried foods and pans in general.
* Staying away from egg yolks, brains, liver and kidneys, and two eggs per week are allowed, but egg whites are allowed, and it is advised to reduce shrimp, lobster and crustaceans in general..
* It is recommended to eat milk or low-fat yogurt and low-fat cheese in moderation. As for skimmed milk and skimmed cheese, they can be consumed without restrictions.
* It is recommended to avoid Arabic and French sweets, chocolate, ice cream, creams and soft drinks, unless they are of the (diet) type.
* A few nuts (peanuts) such as peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts, and walnuts are allowed because they contain harmless oils, but they are very rich in calories (and it is preferable to abstain from them).
* It is recommended to eat brown bread (even if it is thin), and a lot of vegetables and fruits, and rely on starches such as potatoes, wheat (groats and freekeh) and pasta instead of relying on fats.
* It is recommended to practice brisk walking for 20-30 minutes a day, or at least 3-4 times a week.
* It is recommended to lose weight and reach the ideal weight as much as possible.