Benefits of rose oil for the skin
Rose oil is an essential oil derived from fresh rose leaves after steam distillation, and has an effective effect on the skin , making it healthy and smooth. The best type of rose oil is produced in Bulgaria, where the damask rose is cultivated and is often used in the perfume industry. It has been found to have benefits for the beauty of the skin and is now used as a basic ingredient in skin care products.
Rose oil contains active compounds for an effective effect to solve skin problems. Today on the Educate Yourself website, we present to you the most important and most prominent benefits of rose oil for the skin
Benefits of rose oil for the skin:
- Rose oil has a moisturizing effect, it helps to get rid of dryness and cracking of the skin. And when rose oil is applied to dry skin, it nourishes the skin and helps it retain its moisture.
- Rose oil is essential for oily skin as it can be used to soften the skin, as it acts as an astringent that helps tighten the skin and open the pores of the skin.
- Rose oil helps fight facial wrinkles and other signs of aging and get rid of sagging face.
- Rose oil has antibacterial properties that can help treat skin infections and an effective acne treatment.
- It works as a good coolant and conditioner for the skin and protects sensitive skin from sunlight
- Helps get rid of acne, boils or other unwanted skin spots. Rose oil is also a good source of vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant and regenerates skin tissue. And when the regular application of the oil helps the skin to restore its natural color.
- Rose oil can be used directly on open wounds because it helps reduce fakes, and it has antiseptic properties that protect the wound from infection.
- Helps reduce the appearance and improve the appearance of stretch marks and repair skin imperfections.
- It can be applied to treat skin diseases such as eczema, and reduce irritation and inflammation.
- Rose oil helps to get rid of toxins and prevents the development of rashes, ulcers, boils, etc. It also helps maintain hormonal balance, which is an important role to keep your skin radiant.
- Rose oil can be used in aromatherapy and is commonly used in body massage. It is a good antidepressant that works to reduce stress and calm nerves, and it is also known to improve blood circulation.
And now that you know the benefits of rose oil for the skin, you should learn how you can use it:
- For additional benefits, add a little rose oil to a face mask that you use regularly as a skin softener. And you can add a little rose oil to cold water and wash your face with it.
- To fight wrinkles, add 10-12 drops of rose water in almond oil or olive oil and apply it on the face. It works to eliminate spots and wrinkles.
- To get rid of stretch marks, add 3-4 drops of rose oil to about 20 ml of almond oil and 5 ml of wheat seed oil and massage the affected area well.
- To treat sun damage, apply about 3 drops of rose oil with 20 ml of jojoba oil and a little lavender oil and chamomile oil.
- Mixture for body massage, mix with massage oils.
- The only problem with rose oil is that it is very expensive because it takes hundreds of leaves to produce one drop of the oil