Benefits of chamomile for the skin
• Boiled chamomile flowers are beneficial in whitening skin and skin naturally without chemicals.
• It is useful in alleviating skin irritation and reducing its sensitivity.
• It is useful in alleviating skin irritations and sunburn.
• It is useful in cleansing the skin and increasing its hydration.
• It is useful in getting rid of the effects of acne and reducing their appearance. Because it contains antioxidants that fight acne.
• It protects the skin from free radicals, which are a major factor in the appearance of premature signs of aging, thus reducing wrinkles.
• It helps get rid of dark eye circles and puffy eyes.
• It helps remove dead skin after mixing with dried milk and rubbing the face, to get rid of dead cells and rejuvenate the skin.
• It can be used as a skin cleanser, after mixing it with a little cocoa butter and almond oil, cleansing the skin with this mixture, then washing the face with lukewarm and then cold water, which also helps to tighten facial sagging.
• Washing your face with this decoction helps relieve dry skin problems.
The best way to prepare a decoction of chamomile flowers is to boil a quantity of water, then add these flowers and a tablespoon of honey to it, which increases the effectiveness of the decoction, because honey also has magical benefits for the skin.