Do not miss the benefits of nature and take advantage of it for your beauty by using the benefits of beetroot juice for the skin. Where many women complain of many problems in their skin such as dryness, pimples, acne, wrinkles and early signs of aging, and one of the treatments that many people are unaware of is beetroot juice, which is rich in many minerals and vitamins that maintain skin health.
Benefits of beetroot juice for the skin:
1. Prevent signs of aging:
Beetroot juice is an excellent source of antioxidants, which is why it is used topically to get rid of the effects of aging, although oxidation is a critical process, and it produces free radicals that can cause damage at the cellular level, leading to signs of aging, and the antioxidants present in Beetroot juice neutralizes these free radicals and helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
the ingredients :
Medium sized beetroot
Peel the beets and cut them into slices and into smaller pieces.
Put the pieces in a blender and blend them until there are no large portions.
Using a strainer, separate the pulp from the juice.
Put the juice on your face using cotton balls.
Leave it for 10 minutes, and wash it off with a skin cleanser.
Do this remedy once a week, and it is recommended to do it at night because beetroot juice can leave spots on the skin.
2. Reduce pigmentation and blemishes:
Vitamin C is very effective in reducing pigmentation and blemishes, as beetroot juice contains a large amount of vitamin C, which helps to get rid of skin discoloration and pigmentation.
3. Moisturizing dry skin:
Beetroot can make your skin soft and supple, as it removes the top layer of dead cells. Drinking beetroot juice also helps keep your skin hydrated.
To keep your skin well hydrated and supple, you can apply this juice on the skin.
4. Get rosy skin:
Using beetroot juice as a mask works to give your skin a pink color, mix 1 tablespoon of beet juice with carrot juice and apply it on your face, wash it after 10 minutes and you will notice that your skin has become saturated with redness and supple
Benefits of drinking beetroot juice for the skin:
Drinking beetroot juice daily provides you with all the essential nutrients and keeps your skin healthy and beautiful. Here are some of the benefits of drinking this juice:
1. Prevent and treat acne and boils by drinking beetroot juice daily. The anti-inflammatory property of this juice helps prevent acne and pimples.
2. Purify the blood and get rid of toxins and excess water from the body. As a result, you can have a healthy glow on your face by drinking this juice. By drinking this juice on a regular basis, you will have glowing, fair skin and free from any blemishes.
3. It removes dead skin cells, and as a result the new cells that come to the surface impart a radiant glow to the skin and face.
3. The presence of antioxidants in beetroot helps protect the body from free radicals and thus prevent premature aging of the skin. Therefore, drinking this juice is an excellent way to prevent wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
4. Beetroot juice contains lycopene, which helps maintain skin elasticity and protects the skin from sunlight, which helps protect your body from skin cancer and sunburn.
5. Regular drinking of beetroot juice helps to get rid of dry skin, acne and boils.
Ways to use beetroot on the face:
Prepare beetroot juice, moisten a piece of cotton in the juice and put it on your face, leave it on the face for a while, then wash your face well.
Take a slice of beetroot and rub it gently on his face, leave it for some time and then rinse the face.
Topical application of beetroot gives a rosy tinge which gives glow to the skin, and also reduces blemishes and clears up acne in regular use.
Mix a spoon of beetroot juice with a spoon of turmeric powder and a spoon of milk and put the mixture on the skin and leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse it with lukewarm water.