Whatever your skin type, Sebamed face cream will moisturize it deeply and safely. Sebamed cream is also characterized by its diversity to suit all skin types and give them the appropriate hydration. As for its types and how to use it in detail, we will know all of that in today’s article from my site
What is the use of Sebamed cream?
Sebamed has produced several types of Sebamed face cream to suit all skin types, dry, oily and sensitive, and treat all skin problems for adults and children. Most types of Sebamed cream contain moisturizing ingredients as the main active ingredients, in addition to some skin cell regeneration materials such as panthenol, and materials to prevent wrinkles and signs of skin aging such as vitamin E.
Sebamed face cream types
More than 10 types of Sebamed face cream are available in the world and online selling platforms, such as Amazon and iHerb. Of these types, 4 creams are available in Arab pharmacies, namely:
- Sebamed moisturizing cream for sensitive skin.
- Sebamed Clear Face Mattifying Cream for acne-prone skin.
- Sebamed Extreme Dry Skin Relief Cream for dry skin.
- Sebamed Extra Soft Cream.
Sebamed face cream
Sebamed moisturizing cream is one of the best moisturizing creams for dry skin due to its ability to enhance the pH 5.5 barrier of the skin, which helps to adjust the pH of the skin and prevent dry skin permanently. This type of sebamed also contains 2% of vitamin E, which is a high percentage that works to prevent free radical damage to the skin. In addition to antioxidants that prevent signs of skin aging, such as facial wrinkles and fine lines.
Its features :
- Suitable for sensitive, dry and normal skin.
- Clinically tested for safety and efficacy on the skin.
- Moisturizing and nourishing the skin and strengthening the skin’s protective barrier.
- Prevention of skin problems such as wrinkles and free radical damage.
- Infused with a fast-absorbing formula that improves skin’s moisture balance.
Sebamed cream for oily and acne-prone skin
Sebamed clear face mattifying cream is recommended by dermatologists and is considered one of the best moisturizing creams for oily skin because of its fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula that works to regulate the secretion of natural sebum in the skin, which helps reduce skin gloss and acne problem.
Its features :
- Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Helps treat mild acne.
- Adjust the pH of the skin to contain the pH of 5.5.
- Clinically tested to ensure that it is safe and effective for oily skin
Sebamed relief urea face cream
This cream differs from its predecessors from other Sebamed face creams, as Sebamed Relief contains 5% of urea, a natural substance that moisturizes the driest skin types and helps relieve itching in scaly and dry skin.
Its features :
- Intended for very dry skin.
- Suitable for some cases of eczema and psoriasis after consulting a doctor .
- It gives very dry skin intense and instant hydration.
- Contains panthenol to moisturize the skin twice as much and renew skin cells.
- Improving the elasticity of the skin by boosting the natural collagen in the skin.
- Contains bisabolol to relieve itching
Sebamed Extra Soft Face Cream
Sebamed Baby Extra Soft Cream is one of the best skin moisturizing creams for babies. Its triple formula is made up of 42% thick lipid ingredients that moisturize the delicate skin of babies, Panthenol that regenerates skin cells, and Chamomile that soothes the skin.
How to use sebamed face cream
- First, use Sebamed Lotion or Sebamed Soap to clean your face well before using the cream.
- Then gently dry your face with a soft towel or skin tissue.
- Apply Sebamed Cream to your face in gentle circular motions until completely absorbed.
- Repeat it twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.
Is sebamed cream opens the skin?
Unfortunately, Sebamed facial creams do not contain lightening ingredients, but some types, such as Sebamed Extreme Dry Skin Relief, contain ingredients to rejuvenate skin cells, which helps to get rid of light dark spots.
Finally, before using Sebamed cream for the face, we recommend that you do a sensitivity test to make sure that your skin is not sensitive to one of its components so as not to cause some damages such as skin redness, dermatitis or rashes .