How can polycystic ovaries be treated naturally and safely? Polycystic ovary syndrome affects one in ten women of childbearing age and has become one of the most common diseases these days. If you suffer from polycystic ovary disease, then you are certainly aware of how this disease affects your physical and mental health. While doctors recommend taking medications, there are some natural ways that can be followed to treat polycystic ovary, which we will present to you in the following lines.
Treating polycystic ovaries naturally
1Treatment of polycystic ovaries with vitamins:
Vitamin D is very important for the effective function of the female reproductive system. It plays a key role in many functions in the womb, as it affects glucose homeostasis. And that there are approximately sixty-five to eighty-five percent of women with polycystic ovary syndrome suffer from a deficiency in vitamin D. Taking magnesium and calcium supplements along with vitamin D may help regulate metabolism, improve the function of the reproductive system, and help reorganize the menstrual cycle and fertilization. Do a test for the level of vitamin D in the body and start taking vitamin D supplements as soon as possible if you suffer from low levels of vitamin D. The recommended dose of vitamin D3 is 1,000 to 2,000 IU per day.
2– Treatment of polycystic ovaries with minerals:
Magnesium is important in order to control the level of sugar in the blood and to overcome insulin resistance, but a large amount of calcium should not be taken so that it does not neutralize the effect of magnesium. The recommended dose is 600 mg of magnesium per day and 600 mg of calcium per day.
3Apple cider vinegar for polycystic ovary syndrome:
- Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- A cup of warm water.
How to prepare:
- Mix apple cider vinegar in water and drink this drink.
- Drink this drink first thing in the morning after waking up, and the number of times a day can be gradually increased from two to three times a day before meals.
Apple cider vinegar for polycystic ovary syndrome:
The best recipes for treating polycystic ovaries are apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has an anti-diabetic effect, which when taken regularly works to balance insulin levels in the body, and this may help control the symptoms of osteoporosis
- A tablespoon of virgin coconut oil.
How to use:
- Eat a tablespoon of the oil as it is or can be added to the juice.
- Eat coconut oil daily.
Coconut oil for polycystic ovary syndrome:
This oil is considered one of the healthiest oils that can be eaten because it contains medium-chain fatty acids and antioxidants that help regulate sugar levels and insulin secretion. Coconut oil also promotes healthy blood vessels and the heart by reducing levels of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Organic castor oil.
- A piece of wool.
- A bottle of hot water.
- Plastic bag.
How to use:
- Soak a piece of wool in castor oil and squeeze it to get rid of the excess oil, as the oil should not drip from us.
- Lie on your back and put a piece of wool on the lower part of the stomach.
- Wrap the stomach in a plastic bag and put a hot water bottle over it.
- Leave the bottle for twenty to thirty minutes.
- Remove the plastic wrap and wash the area with soap and water.
- A piece of wool soaked in oil can be stored in a closed bag and reused several times.
- A piece of wool should be discarded when its color begins to change or it smells bad.
- Use this method three to four times a week.
- Follow this method for a month and you will notice the difference.
The benefit of castor oil for the treatment of polycystic ovary:
- This method is one of the best ways for the oil to penetrate the deepest layers of the skin and even reach the organs to help treat it.
- It improves blood circulation, increases lymph flow in the area where the oil is applied, regulates hormones, delivers nutrients and removes toxins from the body
- Evening primrose oil capsules.
How to use:
- Take one capsule a day.
- This treatment works best if you start taking it on the first day of your period until you ovulate.
Primrose oil benefits:
Evening primrose is useful in treating polycystic ovary syndrome, as it helps reduce cholesterol levels in the body by improving metabolic function. It also provides you with relief from symptoms similar to polycystic ovary syndrome, menopause, and premenstrual symptoms.
- A small spoon of green tea powder or a bag of green tea.
- cup of hot water.
- A small spoonful of honey.
How to prepare:
- Brew green tea by steeping it in hot water for four to five minutes.
- Strain the water, add honey to it and mix it well.
- Drink the tea while it is warm.
- You can have two to three cups of green tea a day.
Benefits of green tea for polycystic ovary syndrome:
- The powerful antioxidants found in green tea called catechins are responsible for lowering the levels of hormones that cause ovarian cysts and related symptoms.
- Also, the antioxidants in green tea reduce and control insulin levels.
- Consuming green tea daily also affects the weight gain common in PCOS patients and helps you get rid of excess weight.
- One or two tablespoons of royal jelly.
How to use:
- This honey-like liquid can be taken either on its own or mixed with breakfast.
- Eat royal jelly once daily.
Benefits of royal jelly:
- Royal jelly is the food that the queen bee feeds on in the beehive.
- It consists of high concentrations of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that help the queen bee to become healthier and be able to lay two thousand eggs per day.
- Experiments have shown that royal jelly helps to remove the effect of estrogen and works to regulate abnormalities in the menstrual cycle.
- Also, the use of this supplement may help to improve the performance of ovarian functions.
ovaries with aloe vera juice:
- A glass of aloe vera juice.
- Drink this juice every day in the morning before breakfast.
Aloe vera juice benefits:
The components of aloe vera have been shown to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, which leads to the ovaries to restore the steroid balance, which positively affects ovarian functions and helps alleviate the symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Half a cup of amla juice.
- a glass of water.
How to use:
Mix amla juice in water and take it once a day.
Amla juice benefits:
- Amla is considered one of the plants that cleanses the skin of toxins and reduces the level of cholesterol.
- Its anti-inflammatory and free radical effect helps restore the body’s hormonal balance