Tips for full and attractive lips
Who among us girls does not dream of achieving full and defined lips with an attractive color. However, these attempts often fail, either because of applying too much lipstick, which leads to an exaggerated look, or too little of it, which leaves a slight unnoticeable effect. To achieve fuller lips, apply the following tips:
1. Choose a lipstick in a berry shade, and apply it to your lips, concentrating on the inner areas of the lips. Use your fingertip to distribute it well.
2. Line the outside of your lips with a concealer, using a thin brush to remove excess lipstick around.
3. Spread the concealer cream around the upper and lower lips to make them appear more prominent and full.
4. Apply your final touch using a bright lip gloss, and thus you will reach for more attractive and full lips.
Cream for your beauty, your eyes, made by your hand
Today, in the Woman Magazine, we present to you an eye cream made by your own hands. It is very healthy. You can make it at home. It is very easy to apply it day and night for puffiness and remove dark circles under the eyes. Apply it and tell us the results.
the components :-
Vitamin E capsule
A small box to fill the cream
1. Fill a small jar with 1 mm coconut and place it over steaming hot water for a few seconds until it starts to melt.
2. Take a vitamin E capsule and add it to coconut oil and mix them well.
3. Use a pick and mix it all together.
4. Put the cream in the refrigerator until it becomes well-coherent.
Benefits of vitamin E:
In terms of skin health and skin care, the benefits of vitamin E are numerous. In fact, skin care products that contain vitamin E have become an essential part of healthy skin care.
There are a variety of other benefits of Vitamin E for skin care:
Vitamin E products help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Vitamin E can help prevent age spots.
It reduces transepidermal water loss of the skin and strengthens the skin’s barrier function.
5 amazing beauty tricks using Vaseline
Petroleum jelly, or what is known as Vaseline, is the only skin care product in every women’s beauty bag. This little jar works great on chapped lips and is known as the “miracle salve”. For many other purposes. From moisturizing the skin to removing makeup, here are its many uses:
Removing eye makeup is one of the most difficult tasks. And if you suffer from stubborn late-night mascara, Try this trick: put a little Vaseline on your eyes and wipe them with a cotton ball. With a few passes You will be able to remove makeup easily without hurting the area around your eyes.
For a long lasting fragrance:
In order for your perfume to last longer, rub some Vaseline on your pulse points. After that, spray your favorite precious perfume on the same places and you will notice how long your perfume will last.
Gel for your eyebrows:
Use Vaseline to hold your eyebrow hairs in place. Put a little lotion on a small brush, sweep it over your eyebrows.
Cure for cracked feet:
Summer can make your feet very cracked. Rub some Vaseline on your feet and wear socks while sleeping. This trick will give you super smooth feet the next morning.
For a luminous look when you finish your makeup. You don’t need a highlighter. All you have to do is apply this Vaseline. On the tops of your eyebrows or cheekbones and enjoy the soft glow.