How to Use Coconut Oil for Hair Elongation
For thousands of years, coconut oil has found itself among the most popular hair creams. The outer layer of hair and scalp can repair damaged hair by improving health. Its antifungal properties also help eliminate dandruff. In all this, it contributes to hair growth.
How does coconut oil contribute to hair growth?
1. It acts as a shield for hair proteins – the The proteins in the hair have been linked to fatty acids to both protect the hair strands and prevent breakages. Lauric acid is found in coconut oil and is more effective than other mineral or sunflower oil in improving hair health.
2. Moisturizes hair – Coconut oil protects hair by penetrating hungry body against environmental impurities and excessive heat.
3. Increases blood circulation – Massage to the scalp with coconut oil will increase blood circulation and provide nutrients and oxygen to the hair.
4. Provides the nutrients necessary for hair – The natural antioxidants and nutrients found in coconut oil contain critical sources to increase hair softening and shine. It is rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and iron.
5. Contains antibacterial and antifungal properties – The bacterial content of the scalp and hair is high. But coconut oil is an effective solution to deal with this problem. dandruff and lice are the factors that limit the growth of hair. These properties of Indian oil prevent the formation of bran lice.
How to use coconut oil for hair growth?
Try to use organic pure coconut oil.
Gently warm the jar of coconut oil in hot water.It will melt when heated. Do not use microwave or similar heating techniques to keep the chemical structure from changing.
Moisten your hair thoroughly using warm water. Take a tablespoon of warm coconut oil and place it in your hand and start applying it to your hair. Apply coconut oil directly to the hair follicles using your fingertips. 4 spoons will be enough if your hair is long and 2 spoons will be enough if your shoulder length. At least 3 minutes while applying the oil
drive by massaging. If you have hair loss during the massage, do not worry.
Cover your hair with a shower cap after the process of riding is over. Leave it on for at least 20 to 30 minutes. For better results, you can put your hair on until the morning by sleeping while covered. After that, rinse your hair gently with a shampoo. It is enough to do this method 2 times a week. Try not to do it daily….
Tips & Suggestions
Avoid using hair straighteners. Excessive heat will cause permanent damage to your hair.Repetitive brushing actions damage the hair. Brushing your hair a few times a day is enough.As much as possible, allow your hair to dry naturally.The excessive heat produced by the hair dryer dries and damages your hair.
The following video also tells you how to use coconut oil for hair growth.
5 tips that guarantee the treatment of hair loss for women within weeks
Today, we tell you about tips that guarantee the treatment of hair loss for women. You will notice its effect by reducing this problem within weeks, as well as restoring health and luster to its locks, and enhancing the strength and growth of its follicles.
Hair loss is one of the most prominent aesthetic problems that women suffer from, and if it is neglected, it will cause other problems, such as baldness, hair breakage, weakness and dullness. To avoid this, you must adhere to the application of the following tips.
Providing nutrients that are beneficial to hair
It is difficult for many women to treat hair loss for women, believing that the preparations intended for that are sufficient, but ensuring their effectiveness is by providing the body with nutrients important for hair growth and treating weak follicles that cause hair breakage, such as iron, vitamin E and biotin, and among the important foods in this context are grains, vegetables Paper and fish.
Here, we stress the need to conduct blood tests that show what nutrients you are severely deficient in, in order to replace them with foods and nutritional supplements if necessary.
Live a healthy lifestyle
Bad lifestyle habits, such as staying up late, lethargy, eating unhealthy foods, and smoking, cause many aesthetic problems, most notably hair loss. Hence, the need to completely refrain from practicing it, and to live a healthy lifestyle.
Take advantage of the properties of natural oils
Use natural oils that treat hair problems, especially those that strengthen the follicles and promote their growth, such as castor oil and coconut oil, whether by adding a few drops of them to the shampoo, or by massaging your scalp with it 3 hours before taking a shower.
Reducing the use of thermal styling tools
Thermal styling tools destroy hair health, and it is one of the most common causes of hair loss. If you want to solve this problem, you must stop using it during the period during which you treat it.
It is a very important step, as it enhances blood circulation in this area, thus allowing the distribution of hair nutrients found in hair care products or oils that you use, to penetrate deeply and strengthen the follicles.